- Do not do two hours of yardwork before getting on a 10 hour flight. If so, you will have T-I-G-H-T hamstrings.
- Japanese jetlag cancels out Spainish jetlag.
- Bus companies which charge 1,85 EURO on their airport bus and only 1,10 for all their other city busses are very smart.
- Dying hair at 2 am because you are bored with your town and hate your life is never a good idea.
- Dying hair at 2 am with non-permanent dye--because you are bored with your town and hate your life--is a fabulous idea.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Scissors, tape, and a clock
I think I should write down the lessons I've learned in the past few days, lest I forget them due to being over jetlagged.